How to obtain free copies of Microsoft Office for home use
- Click this link -https://products.office.com/en-US/compare-all-microsoft-office-products?&activetab=tab%3aprimaryr1
- Click the “Office for Students & Educators” link under the “Explore Office” title on the left side of the webpage.
- Enter your school email address in the white box and click “Get Started”
- Select “I’M a Teacher”
- Click “Sign in”
- Enter your school computer account/school email password (This is also the password you use to log onto your Chromebook and school computer.
- Follow the rest of the directions on the website
- You can use the web-based Office programs
- Or - click “Install Office” to install the Microsoft Office Programs (Follow the instructions provided to install the programs on your computer)
The Microsoft Education Program allows for each user to install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones.