Board Of Education
- Board of Education work sessions are generally conducted at 7:30 PM, regular meetings at 8:00 PM. Meetings take place in the Performing Arts Center (PAC) of the Jr./Sr. High School, 82 Turkey Lane, Cold Spring Harbor or the Francis Roberts Community Center (District Office) 75 Goosehill Road, Cold Spring Harbor. These events can be found on our interactive calendar. Click on the specific event to confirm the time and location.
- To view Board of Education agendas and minutes please visit our Board Meeting Portal.
- Please see our Welcome to a Cold Spring Harbor Board of Education Meeting brochure below for information on the structure and schedule of the regular meetings.
- View a listing of our current Board of Education trustees and their email addresses here. You may also contact the entire Board of Education by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the current Board of Education policies under review (if any), please click here.