Board Of Education
- Board of Education work sessions are generally conducted at 7:30 PM, regular meetings at 8:00 PM. Meetings take place at the Francis Roberts Community Center (District Office) 75 Goosehill Road, Cold Spring Harbor or the Performing Arts Center (PAC) of the Jr./Sr. High School, 82 Turkey Lane, Cold Spring Harbor. These events can be found on our interactive calendar (Click HERE). Click on the specific event to confirm the time and location.
- To view Board of Education agendas and minutes please visit our Board Meeting Portal (Click HERE).
- Please see our Welcome to a Cold Spring Harbor Board of Education Meeting brochure (Click HERE) below for information on the structure and schedule of the regular meetings.
- View a listing of our current Board of Education trustees and their email addresses HERE. You may also contact the entire Board of Education by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the current Board of Education policies under review (if any), please click HERE.