Students in 4M will:
- Respect themselves
- Respect each other’s ideas, rights, personal space, and personal property
- Do their best work
- Challenge themselves to do more
- Succeed in learning
General Classroom Rules
In order for the class to run smoothly on a daily basis, there are rules that everyone must follow at all times. No one rule is more important than others. They are all equally important to allow us to effectively learn from each other.
- Be prepared for class.
- Use respectful behavior at all times.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Stay in your seat during instructional time.
- Be aware of personal space.