Mrs. Sewell's Class
WELCOME TO 4S!
Math Extra Help at Wednesdays at 8:20
We are working on...
- Reading Workshop - We are learning how to study the characters in our books and noticing that a character's repeated actions and thoughts helps grow ideas about a character. Looking ahead...theme.
- Writing Workshop - We are beginning to create characters and write our own realistic fiction stories.
- Math - 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1 multiplication.
- Social Studies - New York State - Finishing New York State maps. We are also working on Google Slides postcards about a specific New York attractions.
- Dear Parents and Students of 4S,
Hello! Our class website is designed to provide you with information about our schedule and important happenings in 4S. Please feel free to contact me with questions. The best way to reach me is either by a written note, email - ksewell@ csh.k12.ny.us, or phone: 631 367-8800. I will get back to you within a day.
Thanks for sharing your children with me.