Manage your extensions
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More tools Extensions.
- Make your changes:
- Turn on/off: Turn the extension on or off.
- Allow incognito: On the extension, click Details. Turn on Allow in incognito.
- Fix corruptions: Find a corrupted extension and click Repair. Confirm by clicking Repair extension.
- Allow site access: On the extension, click Details. Next to “Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit,” change the extension’s site access to On click, On specific sites, or On all sites.